Saturday, July 21, 2012

Welcome to DENSI 2012!

Sweetie and I started our Journey on January 15, 2012 and we arrived at Montana State University in Bozeman on July 21, 2012. 1881 Miles in 188 Days and FINALLY I am at the Discovery Education Network Summer Institute!

I knew I was in the right place when I saw this sign!






















Welcome to DENSI 2012 in  Bozeman!!!!!

















Time to sign in. The DEN team is passing out some really cool keepsakes!

















Check out the accommodations! I get a bed and so does Sweetie!

















The highlight was Sweetie getting to meet Lance Rougeux














Learn more about the amazing Lance here: http://www.discoveryeducation.com/administrators/professional-development/our-team/lance-rougeux.cfm


The opening video for DENSI 2012 "The DENGO Games"

Our schedule for the first day!

No comments:

Post a Comment